Tuesday 3 January 2017

A Passionate Appeal for 22 Year Old Guys to Marry (TWEETS) - Jude Skones

A Twitter user; Jude Skones with twitter handle @perfectskones, took out time to advise young people to marry on time, plan and look at the bigger picture as young couple instead of waiting for billions or Millions before marrying and having children.
Below are the tweets:
Dear young guys.  22 above. Don't make our mistakes.  Marry now with the little u have.. Grow with ur kids and succeed with your wife
Don't wait to be a millionaire..  Have kids early so u can grow with them..  At my age I don't have kids yet.  Greatest regret mhen.
Dem nor dey make money finish" you might still not succeed at your target year.  So start your life early.  With consistency you will grow
When I was 22 I was talking about making billions before I marry.  Many years later.  Billion no come.  No kid no wife.
U find that girl u like and she understands your hustle and potentials.  Wife her up.   Don't wait till u hammer.  One slide tangles destiny
I had an opportunity to marry the love of my life when I was 24.. Graduation yr.  But I was like Wetin I go give her eat.  She's married now
She had two kids now.  All grown.  The guy that married her was still schooling Then..  But the worked on their success together.  I failed
And now..  You can't even find true love if u haven't attained a standard suitable for their eyes.  How do u start..  Time keeps ticking
Pls..  If u can feed your self..  You can feed your wife..  You have to believe it..  Marry early.  Don't wait.   Don't make our mistakes
I see my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most of them are not doing as well as me..  But they are happier.. Trust me it isn't money
Rather ur happiness depends entirely on your wisdom.   You can be poor and comfortable.  With a well planned life
What was my problem..  Build mansion,  buy Rolls Royce,  marry Sharon stone type. Was never serious with any girl then.  Cuz no intention
Still don't have those things I dreamed of.. And of course the years I wasted, I can never have them back.  Neverrrrr....
I truly meant it when I said my next girlfriend is getting pregnant once we start dating..  Means I'm getting her down..
I can't be 60yrs old and my kids will still be in their 20's..  What am I supposed to be.  Their grand father?
Pls young men..  Take my advice seriously.  Let your 1naira speak for you...  Settle down early..  God can change ur life in a blink
With a good wife by your side.   You will succeed.. No matter the devil or demon..  Start your life early..  Stay blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment