Tuesday 3 January 2017

See What A British Diplomat Has To Say On The Operation Python Dance Going On In The East

British Diplomat Andrew Fleming was in Adazi Anambra state yesterday to attend the traditional wedding of my sister  Chinelo Precious-gem and his experience on the road from Anambra to Enugu was horrible.

Let's read him:

Had 8 checkpoints on the road from Awka to Enugu this morning. 6 wanted money or other gifts in kind. Now may miss my flight as we.. sat to wait it out. But really glad I could experience directly d misery Nigerians face day to day that I am usually immune from he concluded.

This was exactly what I pointed out last year that the military invasion   happening down in the South East is humiliating and uncalled for but my brother Mohammed Shehu  thinks Im wailing too much.

It is well!

As Shared by Chukwudi Iwuchukwu on his facebook wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment